Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kertonl

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread   Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Quote :
WWE.com has learned that the Big Red Machine will make his way back to the Land of the Extreme to collide with Big Daddy V on the next ECW on Sci Fi. These two large individuals shared a substantial showdown last week on ECW that ultimately led Big Daddy V to SmackDown where he physically assaulted Kane in the middle of the ring.

The 500-pounder, The Miz and John Morrison couldn't overcome the team of Kane and ECW Champion CM Punk on Tuesday. Which monster will prevail in one-on-one action this week?

You, the fans, were given a small taste of Cyber Sunday on the last ECW on Sci Fi as your choices for CM Punk’s opponent in the ECW Title Match each tried to make his case for deserving the nod. The three together couldn’t overpower CM Punk and Kane in a 3-on-2 Handicap Match that allowed Punk to choose his partner. Later on, though, Big Daddy V made the biggest statement of the three challengers, attacking both The Miz and John Morrison in their main event contest. Still, it is up to you to decide which one will be in action for the pay-per-view. Will Daddy have earned the votes? Will The Miz and Morrison retaliate?

Also on Tuesday night, SmackDown Acting General Manager Vickie Guerrero appeared to make a deal with ECW General Manager Armando Estrada. In exchange for Kane and Jesse & Festus to appear on ECW on Sci Fi, she expects some ECW Superstars on SmackDown in return. How will this further develop in the coming weeks?

Kelly Kelly made Balls Mahoney’s dream come true when she asked him out. Will she suffer at the hands of The Miz, who holds her contract? Will it be worth the price of what she has to go through?

Find out the answers to these questions and see how Cyber Sunday is shaping up on the next ECW on Sci Fi on Tuesday at 10/9 CT.

Good to see Kane on ECW again but Kane/Vis will be horrible.

I expect Morrison to make a statement on this show by either attacking Punk or something else. Either way I expect him coming out of this show looking strong for Cyber Sunday. I hope they don't give him the mic again....

Miz/Balls/Kelly? Meh........

I'm mainly looking forward to the talk between Vickie and AAE. I hope some more decent star power is exchanged. I also hope they mention Burke showing up on Smackdown. They are wasting him and an appearance on Smackdown will benefit him even if its a one time thing.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mysterio

Mysterio

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread   Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:10 pm

I HATE ECW now, they can't stand alone to draw in ratings. I would love to see SD! and ECW join forces though. That would be something to see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwerealm.com
Um@!R

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread   Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:21 pm

Mysterio wrote:
I HATE ECW now, they can't stand alone to draw in ratings. I would love to see SD! and ECW join forces though. That would be something to see!

It has happened
Back to top Go down
Mysterio

Mysterio

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread   Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:01 am

Last night?...I missed it. But still, The ECW TV contract is already renewed so there will be ECW in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwerealm.com
kertonl

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread   Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 pm

Mysterio wrote:
Last night?...I missed it. But still, The ECW TV contract is already renewed so there will be ECW in the future.

Well, thats kinda good and kinda bad for the god reason of cm punk and kane because if kane does move whats looking defent , the bad is the story line thats what i hate i would love to see cm punk move to smackdown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread   Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official 10/23 ECW on Sci Fi Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 1