Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future WHC Fued?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kertonl

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Future WHC Fued? Empty
PostSubject: Future WHC Fued?   Future WHC Fued? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Who would like to see Taker/Edge or Kane/Taker for the WHC or MVP/Taker or MVP/Batista or Rey/Batista or Edge/Rey? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Mysterio

Mysterio

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Future WHC Fued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future WHC Fued?   Future WHC Fued? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:09 pm

I would love to see a Rey/Batista/Undertaker fued in the near future. A possible WM24 co-Main Event!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwerealm.com
kertonl

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Future WHC Fued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future WHC Fued?   Future WHC Fued? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 11:49 pm

Well, with that kane is going or might be going to ecw so that rules him out i wouled love to see 619 vs deadman!!
Back to top Go down
Um@!R

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Future WHC Fued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future WHC Fued?   Future WHC Fued? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:59 pm

Mysterio wrote:
I would love to see a Rey/Batista/Undertaker fued in the near future. A possible WM24 co-Main Event!!

I agree
Back to top Go down
Mysterio

Mysterio

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Future WHC Fued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future WHC Fued?   Future WHC Fued? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:45 am

Wm 24, Rey vs Batista vs Undertaker, a big lead up to Rey weeks before Mania, Rey beats Undertaker with 619!!! If that ever happened, Smackdown would own WM24 and WM in general.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwerealm.com
Sponsored content

Future WHC Fued? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future WHC Fued?   Future WHC Fued? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future WHC Fued?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WWE Discussion :: WWE Smackdown!-
Jump to: