Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy injured

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kertonl

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-10-23

Matt Hardy injured Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy injured   Matt Hardy injured Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:49 am

Quote :
From the Wrestling Observer, "Matt Hardy suffered a 7 inch gash that required 35 stitches last night in Kansas City at the TV tapings. He was giving Rey Mysterio a splash mountain and Mysterio's knee brace caught him in the head. He was bleeding buckets and they had to stop the show to change the mat because of all the blood. At this point, his status for Cyber Sunday is uncertain."

When will Matt Hardy and MVP ever have a one-on-one matchup? Considering they have been feuding since the Great American Bash in July, it's astonishing to see a feud have legs this long (it's a testament to both wrestlers). But still, if Hardy has to sit this match out, I doubt the planned Survivor Series/Armaggedon blowoff will have to be pushed back. Hell, with the way a couple of the next PPVs are gimmicked (Survivor Series match, Royal Rumble match), I wouldn't put it past the WWE to extend the feud until Wrestlemania 24. Ok, ok, I know that's stretching it, but you get my point.

With that said, I still believe that Matt Hardy will compete at Cyber Sunday. Luckily for him, only one of the choices is a standard wrestling match so there is a 67% chance that he won't have to wrestle. As much as I believe the wrestling match will win this vote, I would love to see Hardy and MVP compete in a MMA match just to see how the WWE views MMA.

Source: 411mania.com
Back to top Go down
Um@!R

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Matt Hardy injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy injured   Matt Hardy injured Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:58 pm

i hope he not coz i just saw him on smackdown fit and fine
Back to top Go down
Mysterio

Mysterio

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Matt Hardy injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy injured   Matt Hardy injured Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:47 am

Matt Hardy reported on his myspace that he is ready to go at Cyber Sunday and he only has a black eye with bruises.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwerealm.com
kertonl

Matt Hardy injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy injured   Matt Hardy injured Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 10:39 pm

Well, what ive hear he had 10 stiches in his head.:p
Back to top Go down
kertonl

Matt Hardy injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy injured   Matt Hardy injured Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:32 pm

Well, the ain thing is he seems to be ok now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt Hardy injured Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Hardy injured   Matt Hardy injured Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy injured
Page 1 of 1